Tuesday, February 7, 2012

greatful

I would just like to say, that I like my life.

There are so many beautiful and wonderful things that I am thankful for that I never would have believed would be a part of where I am right now.

1. Married to such a blessed man. Seriously, love him more every day and every day he surprises me with how he loves.
2. About to meet the sweet baby we have been entrusted with.
3. Live in an adorably suburbany/rural-ish town that I love.
4. I have a lot of positive and encouraging people around me
5. My work is fulfilling, I have bosses/coworkers who challenge me in a positive and productive way and get to do it as well as parent.
6. good health
7. family
8. so many more things to learn and experience and do. Perhaps one day I'll blog about this list.
9. am at a place where I am not waiting for the other shoe to drop. F-I-N-A-L-L-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment