Sunday, January 8, 2012

sisters

Next weekend I am celebrating 2 events.

1. The Shower.
2. The Fronczak sister Christmas

Both will be fun...but am mostly looking forward to sister time. When I say "my family" in the traditional sense, I am usually almost always talking about my sisters. I have other extended family members who I love...i.e. gramma, a few 2nd cousins. A couple of aunts and uncles who i see maybe once a year. And a dad who is in and out as it is convenient. And I do have a whole host of in-laws who are awesome.

I've also been super lucky in the past couple of years to have the addition of "heather" (and her family)to our family...she is technically my aunt, but is my age and fits in just like a sister. Her dad is my grandpa...long story. Probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. She'll be up this weekend too.

When my sisters and I get together, something strange happens. We turn into 13 year old boys. I'm not sure why...and God bless my husband when he puts up with it...but this is the stuff that we find amusing...

need any tp?

and this..


We never had any brothers.

One of my favorite times was a little road trip my little sister and I took while in Spokane, to just visit Montana real quick. Lots of Beavis and Butthead references, she farted probably 20 times, and took full responsibility for them, skipped around in the mountains to "The Hills are alive with the sound of music" (which is more girly, I know) and got very excited about the garbage sucking goat.

We will be setting a prime example for "Little Dude"

So while we may be on our best behavior during the shower cause there will be other people around, (we can put on a good "normal" act for a short while), its afterwards that you may not want to be around for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment