Trending with Ben lately is his enthusiasm over Old McDonald and encouragement of family participation.
It started out with us just playing the song here or there on the guitar or piano. And going through the normal range of farm animals. Your horses, goats , cows , chickens etc.
Old McDonald has evolved in our home to a non-traditional barnyard.
Our daily rounds of the song have come to include old McDonald having:
-batman (shocking). With a "pow pow" here
- Robin. Also with a "pow pow" there
- Superman. With a "zoom zoom" here
- storm trooper. With a "hi. Hi. " here
- Santa clause. With a "ho ho " there
- momma. With a "no no" here
- baby. With a "wah wah" there
- dad. With a "hi hi " here ( conspicuously similar to storm trooper)
- bad guy. With a "pow pow" there
- George ( as in curious George) with an "oo oo ah ah" here
- Ben. With a "pphhlllt (think the raspberries)" here and there
E I E I O
It cracks me up every single time.